Control Surveying - Trimble Business Center Network Adjustment - 1 Day Class - Additional Seat
YOU MUST PURCHASE ONE SEAT AT REGULAR PRICE TO USE THIS OPTION.
Use network adjustment to perform a least squares adjustment of your network of GNSS, total station, and/or digital level data that has been imported into your project.
The purpose of the adjustment is to:
- Estimate and remove random errors
- Provide a single solution when there is redundant data
- Minimize corrections made to the observations
- Detect blunders and large errors
- Generate information for analysis, including estimates of precision
- After a least squares adjustment is successfully performed, you can determine that:
- There are no blunders and systematic errors in the observations and control points.
- Any remaining errors are small, random, and properly distributed.
- A least squares adjustment ensures good positional closures and estimates of repeatability; thus, it ensures the reliability of your current and future measurements.
- To complete a successful adjustment, a least squares network must meet these criteria:
- The network must close geometrically and mathematically.
- The sum of the weighted squares of the residuals must be minimized.