Trimble Protected Warranty Coverage Details
In today’s marketplace, most equipment owners understand that they need more protection. Whether it’s simply a way to minimize the risk of doing business, or because you operate under severe conditions on job sites, Trimble Protected plans are an excellent way to protect your cash flow and prepare for the unexpected.
There are a variety of different Trimble Protected plans available. You may purchase the plans in one-year increments, up to 5 years at a time. You may even prorate so that all your equipment is set to renew at the same time each year. Ensure maximum coverage for you new products by purchasing a Trimble Protected plan immediately to supplement the factory warranty coverage.
Antennas, Control Units, GNSS Receivers, Handhelds, Levels, Radios, Tablets, Total Stations
- Protection against Hardware defects
- Transferable ownership (Warranty follows serial number)
- Protection against failure due to wear and tear - includes damage from repetitive use resulting in equipment that does not function to specification
- Protection against failure due to environmental damage - includes dust, heat, humidity, and salt air when used in accordance with intended equipment specifications
- Surge protection - includes damage due to a surge in Trimble manufactured power supplies
- Annual Inspect-Clean-Calibrate allowance for Total Stations (about $500 value, one per unit per year)
*Cosmetic damage that does not affect product functionality is not covered
Software & Firmware
Control Units, GNSS Receivers, Handhelds, Tablets, Total Stations
- Minor updates, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Firmware updates to help maintain total system compatibility
- Transfer of Trimble Access software license
- AccessSync cloud-based file transfer Service.*Note: AccessSync applies to Trimble Access Software only. Not available on TCU, GeoXR, TSC2, Trimble S3, and Trimble M3 controllers.
Having a Maintenance Agreement in place guarantees that you can download and utilize the latest software features and functionality as soon as they are made available.
In-Warranty pricing will be available for products within Factory or Extended Warranty period. Hardware products not within Factory or Extended Warranty period will be subject to out-of-warranty pricing. Software products that have lapsed in coverage by more than 90 days will be subject to reinstatement prices.
The Vectors Inc. Benefit
When equipment and warranties are purchased through Vectors, Inc., based on availability a loaner (free) piece of equipment may be provided to you while your equipment is being repaired, calibrated, or updated. All loaner equipment is configured and tested prior to use to ensure immediate productivity.
With full GNSS and Optical Service Centers our experienced technical support team is always available to provide the peace of mind you deserve!